Alpine Yoga & Wellbeing Retreat 1st – 4th July 2013
Just £500 or 599 euros per person based on self drive
Following on from the success of our Alpine Reviver week last summer we are planning a one week program for summer 2013 based in our luxury chalet The Peak. This is an amazing retreat in a stunning location – great fun yoga classes, outdoor activities and total pampering.
Should you travel to Geneva airport transfer can be included in the price making the retreat £599 or 700 euro
The week is based around taking time out for yourself, mixing exercise (walks in the mountains to picnic spots and mountain biking for those interested) with revival for the body, with 5 yoga sessions throughout the stay. Just an amazing chance to experience some luxury in the mountains – a real break away from it all.
We know that eating and sleeping well are key to rejuvenation, thus the spa & jacuzzi are included. Guests may also book facials, pedicures or massages.
- 6 nights of 5 star luxury half-board accommodation at The Peak in Sainte Foy Tarentaise
- Return transfers to/from Geneva Airport (lunchtime flights will be required on arrival & departure day to coincide with pick up / drop off times)
- Delicious fresh brunches – with plenty of fruit, porridge, home made muesli.
- Light and healthy evening meals – vegetarian and gluten free available.
- 5 yoga sessions with local Alpine yoga specialist Charlotte Saint Jean
- Full use of The Peak’s wellness centre, sauna, steam room, and panoramic jacuzzi
- Guided walks in the surrounding mountains
- A day at Pre St Didier Thermal Spa in Italy just 45 mins away
- Free time to simply relax or explore the stunning tranquil surroundings
Come and join us this Summer